Steve Steve: An MP3 Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"God Laura, death makes me horny."


Just before this picture was taken, George said, "Hey Kofi Annan, watch while I slip Laura my forked tongue. Seeing the pope dead is giving me a major boner. I'm too drunk to fuck now, but tonight I'll give it to the wife while ass-clenching my popemobile buttplug and imagining all the black people like you whom I hate." The theme of this picture is "president death fucker." And I'll put that theme to music in a stepped-up version of the 3-song challenge:
Napalm Death - "divine death"
Death - "evil dead"
Dead Presidents - "bigger than hip hop"
Biggie Smalls - "dead wrong"
Dead Kennedys - "too drunk to fuck"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mad props for that CENSORED cut of dead prez...i bet they'd dig on the irony...take off that wire KRAKAH!

-m

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home